Dona Nobis Pacem  

Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Even though I don't' think I got ours registered in time I wanted to blog on this day about the form of peace that is important to me. It is the peace of the adopted soul's.

There have been those who searched but never found before their time on this earth expired. Those who lived a life of physical and emotional pain bestowed upon them by someone who was trusted to take care of them, nurture them and love them. Those who died at an early age due to medical problems compounded by sealed records. Those who had everything they wanted and needed but still could not fill the emptiness inside. It is peace for their soul's and the soul's of those who follow in their footsteps that is important to me.

AddThis Social Bookmark Button

Email this post


1 comments: to “ Dona Nobis Pacem

 

Design by Amanda @ Blogger Buster